Objectives

Goals and Objectives for 2007 and 2008

Recruit highly skilled medical professionals to travel to developing countries for the purpose of delivering surgical care to children and young adults

Provide all necessary equipment to provide care in a safe and effective manner.

Coordinate all travel and lodging for the team.

Identify and schedule 5 sites for the upcoming calendar year.

Provide and fund 80% of all trip expenses. Volunteers to fund the remaining 20%

Provide surgery to a maximum amount of patients without jeopardizing the quality or safety of the care delivered.

Manage the trips in a cost effective manner.